Website BNSF Railway
The Summer Internship Program provides interns an opportunity to learn more about how our efficient, safe and sustainable rail network supports the global supply chain. Interns participate in group events and projects, experiencing first-hand what it is like to be a full-time BNSF employee. Operating one of the largest railroads in North America, we have countless opportunities for interns to develop their skills, create new ideas and even travel!
- Perform various administrative functions, including updating databases and mailing lists and other duties as assigned.
- Assist in graphic design for a variety of digital and print publications.
- Help monitor website statistics and social media usage, using various analytical and measurement tools.
- Assist with special events, recognition programs, and other functions.
- Write company news and feature articles for posting on internal website and other communication channels, as assigned.
- Support content development for company-wide employee mobile app and for various social media outlets.
- Assist with research and fact checking for company communications.
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Recognize and respond effectively to unexpected situations and tight deadlines
- Express ideas and information in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing task priorities and work situations
- Demonstrate ability to complete tasks regardless of obstacles
Company: BNSF Railway
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A