Transaction Management as part of Global Investment Operations is primarily responsible for the affirmation, confirmation, reporting and settlement of all trade activities generated by BlackRock, across all locations and all instruments. The global transaction management team is approximately 115 people across multiple locations.
- Design and implement the Regulatory Reporting Operating Model ensuring it is fit for purpose in meeting our Regulatory requirements
- Participate and assist in local, regional, and global initiatives, in particular, strategic testing initiatives to ensure a successful implementation
- Ensuring that Operating models meet the Completeness and Accuracy requirements for existing and new Regulations
- Identifying ongoing technology development requirements to improve reporting efficiency and data integrity
- Partner L&C and the Regulatory Reporting Solutions team to understand regulatory change and the impact to Regulatory Reporting Operations
- Proactively identify and interpret changes in regulatory requirements, legislation and industry best practice that may affect the company and understand the impact these may have on the processes and control within the team
- Risk & Control focus is a key skillset of the role. The ability to understand regulations and identify related control gaps in our processes is a key skillset
- Take on ownership and accountability for BlackRock’s regulatory reporting change agenda and become the subject matter expert (SME)
- Understanding of Derivative financial markets and related instruments
- Experience in audit and/or controls are preferred.
- Demonstrates a risk focus and an understanding of the importance of identifying potential risks and of reporting risks to line management and other relevant parties.
- Consistent track record of positive relationship management skills, with the ability to engage a broad network of colleagues to resolve issues.
- Ideally 3-5 years Investment Operations experience preferably within Trade settlement and trade confirmation roles across multiple asset classes
- Regulatory reporting experience and knowledge preferably with EMIR & MIFID
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A