We have a team that work globally and excited to get a Cloud Service Reliability Lead to help move us forward in the world of SRE and complex Cloud Services! We want to see how our successful candidate will fit into our Agile team and for them to impress our internal development teams with their guru level knowledge!
- Identify and implement KPIs to measure success of our services
- Be responsible for ensuring that security if built into the design and development of services produced by the team
- Be able to make other teams productive by producing well written user documentation and How To’s
- Build libraries of automation scripts to help deploy our infrastructure
- Assist in solving complex issues with our cloud services & platform
- Be responsible for leading the development and improvement of operational supportability of our Cloud Services.
- Build and operate a support function across all areas that the Cloud Services team is responsible for
- Train and transition operational support into the wider Technology Infrastructure teams
- Experience in contributing to Agile teams so that everyone achieves their goals
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in supporting cloud native applications & infrastructure in Azure (Preferred) or AWS. Some knowledge of GCP is helpful.
- Understanding of testing principles in the context of IaC
- To have been using Terraform, blueprints or CloudFormation to deliver sophisticated infrastructure across Azure (Preferred), AWS or GCP
- Experience with software deployment and orchestration technologies such as Helm, Docker, Kubernetes
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of leading a team of SRE/DevOps engineers
- To demonstrate your experience of using Azure related resources such as; VNets, Resource Groups, Functions, AzureVM, NSGs, Express Route & RBAC. (VPCs, EC2, Direct Connect, IAM & AWS Landing Zones)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A