The ETF and Index Investing (EII) EMEA Product Team is seeking a talented Product Specialist for the Factor ETF (Smart Beta) Product Segment. The Product Team is responsible for product management, new product innovation and commercialization of the iShares UCITS ETF range. Within the Product function, Product Segments are the primary commercial axis for execution of client and commercial strategy in the region, aligning it with global client, product and marketing functions for scale. The Factor ETF Product Segment is responsible for transforming the way investors understand, analyze and implement Factor ETFs within their portfolios.
- Create and oversee new content for product launches in combination with Product Marketing
- Along with EMEA Investment Strategy (IS)/Marketing/US teams, drive the creation and delivery of product specific strategies and content to drive iShares sales.
- Partner with sales management to steward the Factor ETF sales pipeline as well as with Product Research and Innovation management
- Continually expand and deepen Factor related investment, portfolio construction and iShares product knowledge base.
- Collaborate with marketing and digital teams to distribute content and promote the Factor index business
- Syndication of new launches, coordinating seed arrangements and pipeline
- Oversee launches of new products ensuring key requirements are incorporated in the launch process (listing, share classes etc)
- Act as centralised feedback provider for new product development initiatives
- Strong written, analytical and presentation skills. Attention to detail a must.
- Experience interfacing with EMEA based clients.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and collaborate vertically/horizontally in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required; and/or CFA a plus
- 3+ years industry experience, specifically extensive investment management knowledge and experience
- ETF product familiarity and industry experience.
- Strong analytical skills: proven experience with Excel, Morningstar Direct, Factset, Bloomberg or similar systems required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A