The full-time Analyst Program is a multi-year experiential journey designed to empower and support Analysts in connecting their personal passions and strengths to BlackRock’s mission, principles and purpose. The program begins with an orientation to learn about our purpose, business and strategic priorities – all while gaining insights into the day-to-day life of an Analyst at BlackRock
- Provide strategic advice and solve critical and complex financial issues for a diverse client base – from financial institutions and regulators, to governments around the world.
- Develop and deliver tailored advice, risk management and investment services to governments, corporations and many of the world’s largest investors.
- Provide thought leadership across the firm’s control and risk management environment to improve decision making and help achieve the firm’s objectives.
- Build and analyze investment strategies, portfolios and products for a broad range of institutional and retail clients.
- Develop and deliver investment products and solutions for clients worldwide. Create marketing strategies around these solutions and use them to build new client relationships.
- Build and support Aladdin, the technology platform that powers our firm and the investment industry as a whole. Utilize sophisticated technology to develop applications, deliver custom solutions and ensure a superior user experience.
- Understand and advise on the impact of regulatory requirements and best practices, protect the firm’s reputation and partner with the business to meet our clients’ expectations.
- Develop strategies that grow our brands and company purpose to drive profit, build relationships with both existing and new clients, and solve systemic client needs in key areas across the firm.
- Drive key initiatives, collaborate with internal and external partners, and ensure coordinated delivery of our capabilities.
- Work with business areas across the organization to deliver a seamless end to end investment management process, providing operational support to our portfolio management teams and client groups.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A