The programme is expected to be for 12 months and will expand the largest European Fashion data SAP implementation to date and integrate with peripheral end to end supply chain applications. You’ll work with multiple technology partners, the world’s biggest retailer Walmart and be at the heart of enabling the future of fashion retail. You’ll need to be a self-starter, show great passion and depth of experience in your area and energised to meet the challenge. As the Data Migration Analyst within this team you will report into the Data Migration Manager, supporting with planning and delivery of all data migrations from source to target across the scope of the George PowerUp Programme.
- You’ll report into the Data Migration Manager and have experience of working on an SAP Project that includes data movements in/out of SAP involving different technologies.
- You’ll support the DMM in identifying the solution for data selection, migration, preparation, transformation and cleanse.
- Working to deliver all data migrations from source to target across the scope of the Power Up Programme, you’ll ensure there are no gaps.
- As someone with strong communication skills you’ll be liaising with business data owners, functional application designers and data developers, with an ability to deal with ambiguity and evaluate and support action plans for success.
- Your attention to detail and strong planning skills will ensure that you are tracking and monitoring progress to milestones and budget.
- This is an exciting role with an opportunity to support the delivery of a large multi workstream data migration, including loading and extracting data into SAP for the George Power Up Programme.
- We are looking for someone who is proactive and enthusiastic about all things to do with data and who has the resilience to deliver under pressure.
- Experience of Data Integration toolsets, their implementation and operation and data upload tools
- Knowledge of SQL and Relational Database Experience
- Experience in data mapping, auditing data quality and drawing valid inferences from analysis of large data sets
- Experience in SAP Data Migration, ETL, Profiling and Data Cleansing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A