The Sales Associate provides outstanding customer service, merchandises, generates and processes sales as well as maintains the store’s cleanliness and appearance.
- Ensuring outstanding service by creating a friendly environment. This includes greeting, acknowledging and re-approaching every customer, and being knowledgeable about products.
- Staying up to date on the most current sales and promotions.
- Adhering to all company policies.
- Replenishing merchandise, monitoring floor stock and processing shipments.
- Other tasks as assigned by the management team.
- Processing purchases at the cash register.
- Assisting in merchandising displays and store cleanliness.
- Move, lift and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store (weighing up to 30 pounds).
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods and climb a ladder;
- Work well autonomously and in a team
- Retail or customer service experience an asset
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development
Job Location: Victoria, CA
Application Deadline: N/A