The Third Key Holder assists with all visual, merchandising and marketing directives. The role collaborates with management to ensure efficient store and stockroom operations. In the absence of team leaders, the Third Key Holder is responsible for all store operations.
- Processing purchases at the register.
- In the absence of the Store Manager and the Assistant Manager, the Third Key Holder is responsible for overseeing all store operations including: opening and closing procedures, store cleanliness, re-stocking and merchandising, customer service and supervision of the team.
- Ensuring outstanding service by creating a friendly environment. This includes greeting, acknowledging and re-approaching every customer, and being knowledgeable about products.
- Supporting the Store Manager in ensuring company standards are followed in accordance with the employee manual.
- Adhering to all company policies.
- Performing any other related duties as directed by the Store Manager.
- Ability to delegate tasks and take ownership
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or equivalent, an asset
- Move, lift and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store (weighing up to 30 pounds).
- Minimum 1-year retail experience
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities
- Ability to stand for extended periods and climb a ladder;
- Ability to lead a team in a positive and inclusive manner
- Strong time management and priority-setting skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development
Job Location: Ottawa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A