Build digital experiences that exceed customer expectations and deliver value to Woolworths. Understand WW and stakeholder strategy and goals, listen to customers and the market and work with a broad range of partners and product team to ideate, validate, build, and optimize these experiences.
- Work with product team, stakeholders, and partners to identify problems and opportunities in the customer journey and market and prioritize these opportunities.
- Own part of the customer’s digital shopping journey and the execution of initiatives that impact that journey, in terms of product vision, goals and roadmap.
- Drive the delivery of initiatives with the product team, breaking down initiatives into features and user stories that can be delivered independently and valuably, representing the customer and stakeholders and escalating decisions only where required.
- Define the key success metrics for each initiative and the customer journey with the analytics team and implement the measurement and tracking of these KPIs, to track any potential issues, or measure overall success.
- When leading initiatives, work with stakeholders and marketing to create the necessary awareness of new features and support brand building either through announcements of new features or the success of them.
- Work with other product, technology and business teams when initiatives cross teams, leading some and following on others.
- Evaluate and identify opportunities to validate solutions for market-fit with the team and CRO manager, either through experimentation or MVP.
- Lead the product team, consisting of scrum master, business analyst, designer, tech leads, developers, and testers, to deliver against product roadmap.
- Be the subject matter expert, and liaison to the Online Team, in cross-functional projects that touch your area.
- Work with the UX designers and Architecture team to conceive of solutions and work with Value Architect to determine the value and return on investment of these initiatives.
- Work with Change Management and stakeholders when rolling out features, developing necessary collateral to create awareness and provide necessary training.
- 5+ years relevant Online Retail Product Management experience.
- Resilient and assertive.
- Agility and flexibility in your approach to work.
- Strong communication skills, towards internal and external stakeholders and colleagues across the business.
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Organising, planning and implementation skills.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in a technical or information science domain.
- Strong project management skills required, Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid.
- Professional, respectful and courteous in line with the Woolworths values.
- Experience in the use of A/B Testing, Analytics (e.g. GA), User Testing and Design Tools advantageous.
- Relevant retail business knowledge advantageous.
- Proactive, takes initiative and results driven.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A