Website Woolworths Holdings Limited
To provide full technical and general administrative support to the Technologists with specific focus on data collation for reporting and ensuring the accuracy and maintenance of such reporting.
- Information collation/Reporting: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly reporting on customer complaints (end to end), complaint trending, RTVs, IBL audits, quality control sessions, brand integrity schedules and reports, food safety reports and/or additional reports as required by the business.
- Supplier support: supporting suppliers by sending monthly sales units and customer complaint data, tracking & tracing complaint samples.
- FPI: Compile, update and maintain the departmental FPI system as well as updating and checking integrity of quality management data on FPI.
- General administration as may be required by the Technologists and Technical Manager
- Quality control: Requesting, Preparation and co-ordination of samples for quality control and tasting sessions. Assist with product tasting and compile feedback. (Able to handle, prepare non-halaal, non-kosher products and pet products)
- Deadlines/Requests: managing deadlines and requests for Groceries, these include, but not limited to the proactive and timeous management of deadlines, National RTVs, DC RTVs, Store RTVs, Audit remediations, FPI site certifications, Derogations, Travel tests, Shelf life exercises,
- Internal audits, ensuring supplier contact lists are updated.
- Product testing: Submission of samples, co-ordination of laboratory testing between the department and the laboratory, including shelf-life testing & loading on FPI system
- Planning and Organising skills
- Woolworths Systems knowledge and skills desirable (CFE, FPI, LARS, COGNOS, Oracle, Data Warehouse)
- Proven analytical and process adherence ability
- Customer orientated
- High quality /standard mind-set
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to integrate and work across teams
- Attention to detail
- Ability to draw insights from data analytics (Trend analysis), summarize findings and make recommendations for improvements
- Administration systems knowledge and skills
- Ability to prioritise and good time management skills
- Strong Computer literacy, including MS Word; Excel and Power point is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to accurately capture and record data
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant admin / secretarial qualification will be advantageous
- Minimum 2-5 years relevant admin experience
Company: Woolworths Holdings Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A