Univision Local Media is looking for a stellar National Sales Manager to lead the charge for our TV properties in San Antonio. This is a great career opportunity for an experienced, dynamic individual to join our sales team. Our NSM acts as a liaison between the outside sales offices and the television station. Responsibilities include detailed forecasting of national sales revenue by office, travel & expense budgeting, and conducting regular evaluations of national sales office performance. The NSM must also do regular evaluation of national sales assistants. The National Sales Manager must be visible in all outside offices on a regular basis, with travel schedule determined quarterly to meet station’s needs.
- Weekly management reports on billing and call activity
- Creative and strategic team player
- Identification, assignment and monitor progress of accounts to national account executives
- Detailed, accurate revenue forecasting
- Provide timely, detailed station information to outside sales offices
- Accompany National/Local account executives on presentations and sales calls
- Coordination with LSM(s) on accounts, which may involve both local and national sales organizations.
- Identify a New Business Development Accounts & create strategy.
- Proficient in MS Office — including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 5-10 years in broadcast sales and 2+ years in broadcast sales management
- Ability to develop customized marketing solutions for clients and possess exceptional presentation skills
- Proven track record of success in media sales at agencies and on client side
- Strong Agency and Retail experience required with focus on managing/executing new business
- Strategic, motivated, enthusiastic self-starter who is able to work effectively in a matrix organization
- Bachelor’s degree in business and/or marketing or previous advertising/media sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A