Univision is seeking a talented Motion graphic designer based in Miami, FL proficient in Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4d, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, detail-oriented, strong communication skills, strong eye for design and be tech-savvy. This role performs a wide range of duties with a unique blend of design, animation, and client communication. This individual’s main focus would be on high quality animation and team collaboration. Responsible for creating materials in a wide variety of formats in a for on-air, distribution, and social media with a focus on design. Create client-facing materials and oversees their projects from conception to completion as well as working with others to complete projects. Must be a true team-player, with an emphasis on quality and timeliness. Candidate most work well under pressure. The successful candidate will be a strategic and creative thinker, a self-starter, and a collaborator, willing to learn and share ideas. Must be flexible on the schedule, be willing to work nights and weekends as well as holidays.
- Create graphics and projects for easy use by other team members and clients
- Take initiative on projects and deliver innovative solutions for Promotions, Distribution, and Special Projects
- Collaborate with Art Director / Assistant Art Directors and other colleagues.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and still push creative boundaries
- Work closely with producers, directors and other graphics designers to incorporate design assets into motion graphics.
- Good time management skills with the ability to organize, prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Detail oriented, with ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with extremely tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills are crucial.
- Willingness to take feedback/criticism and improve upon skills.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Minimum 2+ years of professional experience in the field of motion graphic design.
- Expert proficiency using industry software applications, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Cinema 4d.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A