As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19. Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of reliability.
- Become a product expert and understand each customer’s needs to provide real, effective solutions and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Guide and process customer orders and inquiries in a fast-paced environment using world-class technology.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Solve customer problems and find best possible solutions.
- Help customers navigate Uline’s website and place orders online.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability.
- Respond to shipping inquiries and answer order status questions.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with coaching support.
- Dedicated to excellent attendance.
- Bachelor’s degree or high school diploma with 3+ years of relevant experience. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Desire to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Available for 4 weeks of training, Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Allentown, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A