Website Total Sports
As a Floor Controller you will support the store leadership team in developing, managing the floor team, and support the store to achieve maximum customer service experience.
- Allocate time effectively; handle multiple tasks and completing priorities.
- Provide input and manage merchandise and visual principles
- Drive performance through the store KPI’s (e.g. turnover, rewards, new accounts, visuals. Etc).
- Ensures the team executes operational excellence through a customer centric mindset.
- Generating high levels of motivation and commitment within the store.
- A high sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers and situations.
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers.
- An outstanding leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Matric certificate.
- Minimum 3 years retail experience with a minimum of 1 year store leadership experience
Company: Total Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mosselbay, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A