Website Total Sports
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Merchandise Design Team. We are looking for a responsible, organised individual, who enjoys working in a team environment.
- To purchase raw material to monthly PIS retail requirements in accordance within Seasonal calendar/timeline.
- Responsible for all Administration and Critical path duties through to delivery of garment to retail.
- To ensure all raw materials purchased meet customer and manufacturing requirements with regards to quality and cost
- Check raw materials as well as capacity availability
- Fabric to be calculated and apportioned for all styles
- Calculate the trim requirements
- This individual is responsible for the procurement, style management and follows up of all raw materials.
- The ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment;
- Good organisation skills/methodical approach;
- Be a good team player and display assertiveness;
- Excellent flair for fashion & high attention to detail;
- High level of commitment and have the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
Qualification & Experience:
- Design or Clothing Production Diploma
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Clothing Retail or Manufacturing
Company: Total Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A