You’ll work as part of a scrum team. That means you’ll be involved in activities such as refinement, sprint planning, estimation, retrospectives, demos and daily scrums. You’ll work with other scrum teams using large scale scrum to produce coordinated and integrated high-quality working software.
- Provide support for evaluation of new technologies.
- Design, develop, and configure GIS applications, components, and tools, and fix any defects that occur.
- Uphold the principles and standards of Tech & Data to ensure deliveries are of high quality and performance.
- Carry out business-as-usual maintenance and service improvement activities to support our systems.
- Provide estimation of effort for own work.
- Ability to interpret project requirements and challenge these, where necessary
- Ability to produce estimates for own tasks with an appropriate accuracy and precision
- Ability to build working relations with immediate team, members of the wider organisation, and members of partner companies, and influence decisions to maximise realised benefits to projects and/or products
- Experience of following and applying system architecture designs
- Experience of setup, configuration, maintenance, and support of ESRI ArcGIS desktop and server products
- Experience of software development in one or more modern object-oriented programming languages such as Java and C#, and the multi-paradigm programming language Python, based on test-driven-development strategies
- Ability to interpret system designs and implement given specifications
- Experience of automation and continuous integration with tools such as Azure DevOps
- Pipelines and PowerShell or Python scripting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brentford, GB
Application Deadline: N/A