Website Telesure Investment Holdings
The Business Development Officer contributes to the organisational goals by generating high quality leads for Business Insurance.
- To assess marketing opportunities to contribute to the growth of Business Insurance.
- To effectively build and manage relationships with management and the call centre.
- To effectively promote and advocate the brand to prospective clients in order to convert new leads to sales.
- To gather information on prospects requirements for product enhancement.
- To generate high quality leads from prospective clients on a daily basis.
- To effectively build and maintain relationships with prospects.
- To ensure up-to-date industry and market knowledge, as well as internal products, processes etc.
- Understanding customer needs and consistently meeting customer expectations.
- Valid Drivers License (Please upload copy with application)
- SAQA Accredited Equivalent -It is the onus of the applicant to provide TIH and its subsidiaries with certified evidence that their qualification(s) meet the equivalent NQF level required for this role at time of application.
Qualification & Experience:
- Matric / Grade 12 (Please upload copy with application)
- Own vehicle
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A