As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will assist with financing and lender and management reporting and cash flow model and analysis. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio.
- Assist in capital markets activity, debt issuance, share repurchase, etc.
- Support financing negotiation with external parties.
- Prepare ongoing compliance models and report on risks impacting reporting to lenders.
- Responsible for the updating and enhancing the company’s cash flow forecasting as the business grows and its cash requirements change.
- Ensure accuracy across all ad-hoc and routine reporting by creating control checks to proactively flag any data points that are incorrect or not reconciling.
- Independently build new financial analysis and reporting models to assess new funding and/or growth opportunities.
- Maintain debt model to support cash management, cash forecasting and financial analysis
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously, maintaining a clear sense of priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail, critical thinking and analytical skills with the ability to quickly recognize issues and opportunities to improve processes and drive efficiencies
- Excellent financial modeling and cross-functional capabilities
- Deep understanding of FP&A, M&A,
- Advanced MS Excel (macros)
- CPA/MBA Designation/in progress preferred but not required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, CA
Application Deadline: N/A