As a Stryker Communications Sales Representative, you are the trusted partner in booms, lights, tables and unrivaled connected operating room solutions. Stryker provides you with market leading technology that allows you to dominate market share in the integrated OR solution space. Stryker’s iSuite gives customers a customized, efficient and impeccably integrated operating room. It is designed to tackle the abundant demands within the OR and allows the healthcare professionals to optimize patient care. Your bag will include market leading booms, lights, tables, cameras, customized suspension solutions and much more
- Hard-working winners. Committed, loyal and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Persuasive influencers. Honest people who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Organized self-starters. Salespeople who create and maintain precise inventory control to ensure they can initiate the implementation of a solution with the proper product or tool.
- Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up-to 20 pounds of force frequently to move objects.
- Must be able to communicate with large groups of people.
- 2-5 years in an outside sales position (medical-related fields are preferable).
- B.A. or B.S. degree required.
- Up to 20% overnight travel annually.
- Must be able to drive an automobile.
- Must be able to communicate telephonically and with electronic means (i.e., email, texts, etc.).
- Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. fax, modem, calculator, PC, etc.).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A