Website Standard Bank South Africa
To develop specific BI solutions through software engineering in order to enable visualisation and reporting for the Insurance Business.
- Ensures that data is in a format that is useable for business stakeholders.
- Designs solutions that drive re-usability within the Insurance ecosystem.
- Ensures that productionalized code is maintained to ensure that stakeholder queries and system / production errors are effectively minimized.
- Designs solutions by following the appropriate development path (e.g., development phase, CIT, SIT, etc.).
- Showcases the various development paths in order to obtain team feedback and sign off.
- Presents solution to management for approval and promotion into production.
- Understanding of the bank’s data processes, systems, and products.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and data principles that form the basis for data quality management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in structured and unstructured query languages e.g. SQL IBM data-stage, SAS Python, etc.
- Minimum 3 years experience in developing solutions and general system development.
- Experience in technical business intelligence;
Company: Standard Bank South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Constantia Kloof, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A