Website Standard Bank South Africa
To implement and support the delivery of Strategic Programmes, enabling the realisation, innovation and governance of the Group Technology strategic roadmap, in alignment to the Group Technology strategy.
- Evaluate the current state of the Strategic Programme post-implementation, ensuring milestones are met and programme outcomes are entrenched and to ensure continuous conversations are held with respect to identifying further improvements and guide problem-solving impediments
- Facilitate synchronisation meetings at Strategic programme and value stream level to ensure alignment regarding risk mitigation impediment resolution and effective management of bottlenecks for the solution train
- Account for the documentation, contracting and measurement of Strategic Programme objectives to enable achievement of Strategic Programme scope, timeframe and realisation of Group Technology strategic roadmap
- Facilitate alignment of dependencies between the programme team and third party release managers, and/or between the team and other scrum teams to ensure effective problem resolution
- Drive and track programme execution and work with Feature teams assigned to the programme to ensure that detailed requirements are adequately documented, agreed and formally approved
- Foster collaboration amongst and across various release train teams creating an environment of mutual influence providing technical facilitative support to improve intergroup communication and dependency resolution
- Collate and share implementation lessons learnt between stakeholders ensuring that risks are managed proactively on a Strategic Programme level
- Coordinate multiple agile release trains in order to escalate impediments, manage risk, assure value delivery, and drive continuous improvement in achievement of Group Technology strategic roadmap across the Group defined in Group Technology Transformation journey.
- Manage and optimise the flow of value through the solution train using various tools (e.g.Kanban) to ensure capacity and demand are effectively managed enabling sustained improvement across multiple release trains.
- Good understanding of the banking industry and related systems
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in engaging with a broad spectrum of stakeholders including senior business and technology executives, balancing strategic requirements and delivery constraints.
- Broad experience in IT development lifecycles and knowledge of the infrastructure and operations of an IT environment, as well as typical run the bank service monitoring functions and change the bank functions.
- Knowledge of Agile and Lean frameworks, methods and practices and experience in being a catalyst for organisational change
- Experience working with cross-functional teams fostering collaboration and team work.
Company: Standard Bank South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A