Website Standard Bank South Africa
To fulfill and execute client demand for a portfolio of High Net Worth accounts, providing optimal service and support, while coordinating all Standard Bank products, services and resources. Thereby enabling the achievement of revenue targets and client satisfaction, within the applicable risk and governance parameters.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations and legislation and adherence to risk guidelines, procedural controls, standards, policies and procedures. Find alternatives and connect new paths to find optimal outcomes in risk managed matters
- Act as the first point of contact for incoming correspondence and interaction with clients to ensure their queries and communications are dealt with professionally and are forwarded to the relevant internal parties. Liaise with other business areas such as operations and client services to ensure the timely processing of all transactions to provide the highest levels of service to customers. Prepare client correspondence, including client actionable items.
- Develop an in depth understanding of the client’s needs, addressing client’s queries and requests (such as asset transfers, fund transfers, credit requests) timeously, following issues through to resolution. Ensure all cases of recurring problems are identified and rectified promptly.
- Maintain appropriate paper and electronic filing systems for client documentation. Organize and maintain Records Management database and storage schedule, in line with the security processes.
- Foster a creative, collaborative and client-focused relationship with all internal stakeholders to deliver solutions that effective, pragmatic, and risk appropriate.
- Monitor and consolidate client feedback and provide recommendations to relevant internal stakeholders and the team leader. Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of processes and practices to enhance service excellence. Perform various other related duties as required to facilitate the productivity of the department.
- Liaise directly with relationship manager regarding any client requests, accordingly, compile and process required client account documentation (opening/closing/maintenance and investment policy statements, funds transfer requests, account balances, credit requests) and obtain relevant clearances, while ensuring accuracy and in line with compliance requirements.
- Demonstrate interest in developing a familiarity with investment products, capital allocation recommendations. Assist in the development of account plans in a consistent and timely manner in order to identify potential business opportunities and regularly update the concerned Relationship Manager about account development. Additionally, seek out relevant cross selling opportunities to maximise revenue. Participate in marketing initiatives such as campaigns, as needed.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in Business Banking or Commercial Banking. Experience in a client facing environment, fulfilling clients demands(credit/banking/operations), with a focus on maintaining high standards of service and problem resolution and an understanding of products and services available to clients
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma or an equivalent higher certificate in Finance, Business Administration, or related field. Completion of FAIS regulatory exams
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in a Wealth / Private Clients environment. The role requires banking experience in a Wealth Management business and a good understanding of operational and administrative processes as well as risk and compliance standards. Experience of working in a similar mid-office environment or operations would be preferred.
Company: Standard Bank South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rose Bank, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A