Website Standard Bank South Africa
To drive the Affiliate High Net Worth objectives for Standard Bank Financial Consultancy (SBFC) nationally and within laid down regulatory and Standard Bank Group policies in order to grow profitability.
- Identifies potential outlets that can be developed in order to drive the banking objectives in line with prescribed Affiliate model criteria and develops appropriate business cases for approval. Ensures optimal outlet capacity utilisation.
- Implements sales incentives / campaigns together with SBFC Head (and provides input where necessary).
- Resolves escalated sales and service matters (e.g., processes, customers, complaints, etc.).
- Remains abreast of all Group business drivers in order to provide appropriate level of SBFC support (e.g., Offshore, Liberty, Stanlib, etc.).
- Provides input and feedback on the suitability of solutions to relevant stakeholders (e.g., Product, Wealth, etc.) based on interactions and own observations. Contributes to the enablement of a universal services organisation by identifying other relevant opportunities / leads and advising relevant business partners accordingly.
- Ensures that all SBFC objectives and initiatives are delivered nationally through the effective and efficient implementation of the approved Affiliate model for outlets in support of a world class premier advisory strategy.
- Develops sales targets in alignment with overall SBFC sales and service objectives.
- Drives the bank’s UFSO (universal financial services organisation) objectives, including PBB, Wealth and Liberty.
- Maximises utilisation of the internal and external network to achieve business objectives and targets.
- Prepares National Affiliate High Net Worth reporting as part of overall SBFC management information.
- Minimum required qualification and experience in terms of FAIS fit and proper requirements – KI appointment
- Valid driver’s license
Qualification & Experience:
- B.Comm Finance / Legal degree or any related NQF7 qualification
- Certified Financial Planner / Wealth management certificate
- 7-10 years’ experience in all the product categories in terms of FAIS for SBFC including experience in managing a team of financial planners; experience in acting as KI for a range of FAIS categories as well as understanding of Affiliate models.
Company: Standard Bank South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A