Website Standard Bank South Africa
To own a first line business risk execution, management and governance function for CHNW SA that will lead to improved client experience and profitability.
- Pursues and embeds a risk management approach that facilitates value add to clients and improves revenue streams.
- Continuously reviews the risk mitigation tools and techniques with a view of leveraging automation and AI to scale and enhance risk oversight, monitoring and execution.
- Identifies risk gaps that emerge due to an ever-changing business landscape and new modus operandi by fraudsters.
- Provides input into new processes / products / systems minimising potential customer friction via NABPS.
- Escalates to relevant stakeholders when all tactical options to execute relevant risk matters have been exhausted (e.g. when provincial and/or central functions are not making the required shifts).
- Follows a risk-based approach that supports CHNW SA client focus including transformation into a platform business.
- Monitors the impact of risk / compliance related processes on customer experience.
- Pursues and embeds a risk culture that balances client experience against risk and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of processes, procedures and systems.
- Understands the branch network, segment areas, client interfaces and operational environment.
- Understanding of client risk management principles and the impact of reputational and conduct risk on clients and the organisation.
- Sound knowledge of risk policies and risk principles, their applicability and impact on the business landscape.
- Exposure in executing risk initiatives.
Qualification & Experience:
- 8-10 years’ experience in compliance and regulatory requirements within consumer value chain and/or business landscape including experience in large risk change management rollouts and initiatives.
- Post Graduate Diploma Risk Management
- Membership of IRMSA
Company: Standard Bank South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rose Bank, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A