Website Spirit Airlines
The Stock Clerk position at Spirit Airlines supports the request and logistical movements of materials by Spirit Airlines Technical Operations. This role will be in charge of maintaining accurate stock levels to guarantee materials available for maintenance events to avoid service disruptions by aircraft being out of service due to parts.
- Perform shipping, receiving and stocking of aircraft parts and supplies.
- Process all materials movement requests accurately and on time.
- Demand and issue all parts to maintain accurate inventory counts.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)
- Maintain up to date shelf life on every stockroom.
- Accurately process shipments in compliance with federal regulations.
- Ability to adjust to continuous change, ability to shift focus to new task while keeping productivity and without losing sight of general goals.
- Able to lift 50lbs and stand during extended period of time.
- Dependable, completion of all assigned tasks and maintains good attendance.
- Detail Oriented, able to produce accurate work to avoid unnecessary reproduction.
- Proficient with computers, basic knowledge of word editing software, inventory sheets and email management.
- Warehouse Operations Knowledge, experienced with shipping, receiving and stocking practices.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to read, send and execute instructions via email and memos.
- Ability to carry several assignments at the same time and deliver positive results.
- Must have valid Drivers License.
- Able to endure temperature changes and outside work.
- Self-initiated, able to complete needed work and/or identify areas that require work.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School or GED certification
- 2+ years in a warehouse environment
- Inventory background experience
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A