Website Spirit Airlines
The Supervisor, Move Team will be responsible for keeping MOVE operations at Orlando Airport running smoothly through planning, organization and supervision. Responsible for overseeing and ensuring safe and timely movement of all aircraft by operating ground service equipment from all points on taxiways and ramp surfaces. Ensures that all aircraft moved in daily operations are completed by Spirit Airlines’ safety standards.
- Manage and monitor overtime budget within designated 8%.
- Manage all maintenance department GSE upkeep, reports and follow up on equipment out of service.
- Complete safety reports, incident reports conduct post incident investigations and schedule drug testing when necessary.
- Follow and comply with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority, and carrier rules and regulations.
- Communicate with all departments as necessary.
- Provide technical guidance and interpret company guidelines and procedures to assist employees in performing functional tasks and to ensure that safety, security and service are delivered consistently.
- Focus on leading and developing the skills of front-line co-workers with the goal of delivering consistent and excellent customer service and delivering quality product in accordance with Company guidelines.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g., emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Oversee and participate in all training for Team Members.
- Ensure disciplinary procedures are conducted in a fair, timely, and consistent manner.
- Oversee the move team schedules, time-cards (KRONOS) and ensure adequate staffing on duty for daily operations and make changes when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by the MX Management Team.
- Ensure crews are being briefed on safety reports; guidelines take actions necessary to protect individuals and company assets.
- Must have the ability to travel.
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted; work off of stands and lift trucks.
- Valid Driver License is required.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all necessary badging.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Airport ground operations or ramp experience a plus.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5+ years equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a leadership role.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A