Website Spirit Airlines
At Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet!
- The Move & Safety Coordinator is responsible for ensuring safe and timely movement of all aircraft by operating ground service equipment from all points on taxiways and ramp surfaces. Ensures that all aircraft moved in daily operations are completed by Spirit Airlines’ safety standards.
- Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all necessary badging.
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted; work off of stands and lift trucks.
- Must be able to use handheld radios and headsets to communicate with the cockpit, dispatch, and other team members.
- Valid Driver License is required.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills; clearly write, read, and speak the English language.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to perform under pressure and fixed time constraints.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with basic work processing, email and office applications.
- Previous Ground Operations experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A