Website Spirit Airlines
The Inflight Supervisor on duty will be the single point of contact for all operational issues as they relate to Inflight (e.g. tracking of all incidents, illnesses, injuries, delays and cancellations). Actively and consistently enforce Federal Aviation Regulations as well as Company policies and procedures. Collaborate with other departments to ensure the highest level of safety, efficiency, and overall success of the Company. This will be accomplished one journey at a time while taking care of each other and our guests.
- Responsible for tracking reliability, issuing discipline, conducting NOIs, and issuing resolution letters in a fair, consistent, and timely manner.
- Conduct second level research on all incidents, customer complaints and reports requested and follows through with appropriate progressive discipline.
- Achieve and improve performance of daily operations by monitoring flight attendant delays and cancellations attributed to Inflight.
- Provide a professional, friendly and seamless experience.
- Participate in all daily operational calls.
- Show respect for each other’s and our guest’s time.
- Anticipate the needs of each other and our guests by exceeding expectations in attentiveness.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Ensure the welfare of each other and our guests is an ongoing safety practice.
- The ultimate resource for flight attendants by being the liaison between the flight attendants and all other departments via Help Desk. (Examples include, but are not limited to: assisting with FMLA application, handling crew pay/scheduling questions or concerns, directing inquiries to the appropriate parties within the organization).
- Advanced understanding of Company policies/procedures as well as the Inflight Performance Management Policy.
- Adapt to various work schedules and times. Must be able to adjust thought processes to coincide with the growth and development of the industry, as well as the company.
- Ability to interact with crewmembers, fellow supervisors, and management in a positive and constructive manner.
- An intermediate understanding of all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations and how they apply to our daily operations.
- Estimated 50% travel time.
- Ability to maintain current Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Certification
- An understanding of a Flight Attendant’s role and daily job duties, as well as Flight Attendant Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Must be able to display the utmost professionalism, confidentiality, and good judgment at all times.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as a thorough knowledge of Citrix. Ability to
- utilize all available technology to create, edit and maintain all necessary information.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two (2)+ years’ experience as a Flight Attendant.
- At least one (1) or more years of prior management experience.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A