Website Spirit Airlines
Actively and consistently enforce Federal Aviation Regulations as well as Company policies and procedures. Collaborate with other departments to ensure the highest level of safety, efficiency, and overall success of the Company. This will be accomplished one journey at a time while taking care of each other and our guests.
- Assist in various bases and corporate events and celebrations for team members.
- Ensure the welfare of each other and our guests is an ongoing safety practice.
- Achieve and improve performance of daily operations by monitoring flight attendant delays and cancellations attributed to Inflight.Provide a professional, friendly and seamless experience.
- Participate in all daily operational calls and required meetings.
- Show respect for each other’s and our guest’ time.
- Anticipate the needs of each other and our guests by exceeding expectations in attentiveness.
- Conduct second level research on all incidents, customer complaints and reports requested and follows through with appropriate progressive discipline.
- Responsible for holding flight attendants accountable for all policies and procedures via issuing notices of investigation, and rendering resolutions in a fair, consistent, and timely manner.
- The ultimate resource for flight attendants by being the liaison between the flight attendants and all other departments via Help Desk. (Examples include, but are not limited to: assisting with FMLA
- application, handling crew pay/scheduling questions or concerns, directing inquiries to the appropriate parties within the organization)
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least one (1) or more years of prior management experience
- Two (2)+ years of experience as a Flight Attendant.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: Florida, United States
Application Deadline: N/A