Website Sibanye Stillwater
- Good hand eye co-ordination
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Working with people
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
- Working knowledge of and practical experience in engineering.
- Technologies and practices
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Able to work in confirmed space and height
- Practical orientated.
- Safety health and environmental awareness.
- Basic understating engineering practise ,principles and associated equipment
- Learning and reseacrch
- Technical competence in the engineering field
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Adhering to principles & values
- Planning and Organising
- Grade 10 or equivalent NQF 2 qualification.
- MQA Aide certificate.
- Pass approved discipline specific training modules for an aide.
- Electro mechanical level 2 certificates will be advantageous.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
Company: Sibanye Stillwater
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A