Website Sherwin Williams
The Maintenance Manager is accountable for directing the maintenance operations at the facility to achieve maximum production potential at the lowest cost while preserving asset value. This position is responsible for managing the maintenance service and repairs for the entire facility including support equipment and all manufacturing, filling, processing, and transfer equipment. In addition, this position is responsible for the Reliability Excellence program, which includes S-W CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) Oracle eAM Management, entering and removing assets, updating and adding SMP’s (Standard Maintenance Procedures), Checklists, Asset BOM’s (Bill of Materials), and associated matrix level compliance. The role is also responsible for driving asset utilization (OEE), pWCI and reducing Reactive work at the sites.
- Training and developing the skill levels of maintenance staff.
- Supporting the site goal of VPP (Voluntary Protection Program) attainment through implementing the elements of SMART (Safety Means Awareness Responsibility Teamwork), the company’s safety program
- Maintaining discipline within the department.
- Maintaining maintenance records to track the effectiveness of the maintenance programs.
- Reviewing and analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of production problems using eAM data
- Planning, directing and supervising team members and activities of the Maintenance Department to ensure a prompt and accurate response to equipment and facility maintenance needs.
- Monitoring equipment downtime through eAM (Enterprise Asset Management).
- Promoting safety through active participation and support of company safety policies and programs, and initiating corrective action for recognized unsafe conditions and hazards, additionally, encouraging employee involvement in all Safety initiatives.
- Developing budgets and cost controls.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or eight years of work experience
- Must have prior experience managing engineering/maintenance projects in an industrial environment
- Knowledge of Electrical Controls, PLC/relay logic, pneumatics, and hydraulics
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Industrial, electrical, or welding certifications, and/or post-secondary/technical degree preferred
- Majors in Engineering or a related technical field are preferred
- Previous plant maintenance supervisory experience is preferred
- Must have the ability to lift 25-50 lbs. frequently and 50-100 lbs. occasionally with or without reasonable accommodation
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: Lawrenceville, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A