Website United States Senate
The Democratic Staff of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee seeks applicants for a fall 2021 internship. Normal work hours are 9am-6pm Eastern Time, Monday-Friday, and applicants must commit to a minimum of 30 hours per week during those hours. Those with full-time availability are strongly encouraged to apply. At this time, SFRC has not yet determined whether in-person internship opportunities will be available during the fall session. In your application, you may indicate your availability and preference for remote and in-person internships. Please note that an in-person internship will require you to be located in the Washington, D.C. area. This internship is unpaid, although a limited number of stipends are available to highly-qualified candidates who could not otherwise afford to participate in an unpaid internship.
- Interns will work with staff teams to provide research, track hearings and legislation, draft memos, and take notes at high-level meetings.
- Successful applicants will have excellent research and writing skills, as well as academic or professional experience in international relations or a similar field.
- Hill experience and NJ ties are both a plus.
- Undergraduate students, graduate students, and recent graduates are all eligible to apply.
- Law students may apply for a legal internship to work with the SFRC legal team.
Company: United States Senate
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A