Utilising sound level of experience in electrical engineering to be the Lead Electrical support to Operational plant, Electrical Maintenance, Electrical Projects & Reliability and Instrumentation maintenance, identify and out engineer route cause of electrical equipment failures, utilise electrical engineering systems, tools and standards (own, local and international) in own work and projects, and ensure the Natref electrical network is stable and reliable.
- Provide technical support to address complex electrical problems and minimize production impact
- Identify, complete and execute renewal Electrical plans within agreed time.
- Ensure correct root cause is identified and effective corrective actions are implemented to prevent re-occurrence of incidents Identify failure modes of equipment to pro-actively predict failures
- Ensure that Electrical objectives are achieved and work delivery on time, in scope and within budget Identify stakeholder needs to set specific
- Electrical strategies, requirements and action plans to meet the Electrical budget.
- Ensure networks are established to give required expert advice and support on unique equipment in the plant
- Provide solutions on integrity issues or re-occurring faults within the plants. Develops and justify life extension strategies through engineer-out opportunities, improved maintenance practices, refurbishment and renewal
- Ensure coordination function is taken by engineering when production losses are incurred
- Mitigate risks with identified action plans Health monitoring of specific identified equipment.
- Sign off that critical work can be performed safely and all possible mitigation actions are taken to minimize risk
- Consistently reduce all non-value adding work Cost optimisation by ensuring Electrical plans are effective.
- Project cost flow report updated monthly to ensure proper cost control over projects.
- National Diploma in Electrical Engineering / B-Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Pr Technician/ Pr Technologist (Wish)
- Qualified Electrical Artisan (Wish)
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience within Petroleum environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Balfour, Mpumalanga , SA
Application Deadline: N/A