Lead and manage the execution of forensic investigations to detect fraud, economic crimes and other related risks and in turn formulate an effective response to mitigate these threats within Sasol.
- Stay abreast of new developments in the forensic environment and make recommendations/share insights with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and drive the implementation of the forensic investigation strategy, guidelines and frameworks.
- Monitor data recorded on the Forensic Case Management System, including all investigative and post-investigative actions, as well as relevant intelligence data.
- Lead a forensic services team in a values driven manner.
- Work with relevant external agencies to combat economic crimes and other related risks.
- Engage with forensic experts to assist in evidence gathering and to furnish professional opinions.
- Manage forensic investigations across Sasol Group whilst ensuring adherence to the requirements of applicable laws, regulations, Sasol
- Assurance Services Charter and the Sasol Assurance Services Operating Manual (SASOM).
- Prepare feedback reports for the Group Executive Committee and the Sasol Limited Audit Committee on significant forensic services activities with a key focus on root cause analysis, recovery and remedial actions based on findings from investigations.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the SAS Strategy.
- Act as expert witness and lead evidence, where required, in disciplinary hearings, civil and criminal proceedings based on factual findings from investigations.
- Monitor the adequacy of exhibit files pertaining to forensics investigations to support findings reported and in accordance with the quality assurance improvement plan principles.
- Oversee and ensure execution of data analytics analysis based on trends noted globally, nationally and within the business with the aim of focusing preventative economic crime risk management and minimize the impact on Sasol
- Certified Fraud Examiner (ACFE)/ Forensic Practitioner (SA) (ICFP) would be advantageous
Qualification & Experience:
- Post Graduate Honours Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mbombela, Mpumalanga , SA
Application Deadline: N/A