Website South African Revenue Service - SARS
To analyse, design and lead the design of innovative multi-process/function business process solutions across the business process management life cycle ensuring compliance with all new and proposed legislation to achieve sustainable business results in support of the enterprise strategy. This includes the provision of design and implementation support and conducting of stakeholder engagement.
- Ensure that business requirements are clearly identified, prioritized and satisfied by appropriate technical and or business process solutions.
- Provide process solution support to institutionalise process initiatives.
- Apply and utilise systems in a manner that ensures efficient and effective service delivery, optimised quality, financial accuracy and calculation.
- Apply processes to improve data validation across service delivery systems in line with operational targets.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of change initiatives by providing support in area of work.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Execute specialist input through investigation &opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Analyse and review legislative changes and practically translate these pieces of legislation for scoping consumption.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Design, model and document Process Solutions Specifications.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Production Performance Root Cause analysis
- Design, Develop, Maintain and enhance the end to end Production Planning and Scheduling System.
- Orchestrate the Business As Usual Governance, Risk and Compliance Production Scheduling process.
- Process Design/Redesign and documentation
- Provide credible, systemic and viable proposals to continuously enhance internal and client Capacity and Capabilities
- Effective Project Administration
- Facilitate and support Business As Usual tools, inter alia; System profiles, tools of trade, business systems configuration requirements etc. to enable SARS’ Operations
- Analysis Reporting
- Facilitate the integration and ways of work between key Production Planning business partners, such as Enterprise Data Management team (EDM), The OEPP Team, The Bridge team, Operations Management and Effectiveness, The Enabling cluster etc. to secure the SARS Production Plans.
- Enable, Facilitate and Support Overall Resource scheduling readiness across Standard, Segment, Central and Customs Operations – ALL SARS Operations Clusters
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7): Industrial Engineering AND 8-10 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 3-4 years must be at operational specialist level
- Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 year’s related experience, of which 3-4 years must be at operational specialist level
Company: South African Revenue Service – SARS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A