Website South African Revenue Service (SARS)
To provide expertise, advice and support in practice formulation and associated best practice improvement tactics, by creating IT solution architectures for specific projects, including articulating the architectural vision, conceptualizing and experimenting with alternative architectural approaches, creating models and components and interface specification documents, and validating the architecture against requirements and assumptions. To provide guidance of how an individual solution, or collection of solutions within a portfolio of solutions, must support future business requirements via a number of design artefacts
- Plan for value-added, continuous practice & system improvements to deliver on objectives to enhance tactical implementation and excellence.
- Draw on own technical or professional expertise, knowledge & experience to identify & recommend tactical solutions to defined problems in practices.
- Analyse and make recommendations about improvements to specialist systems, procedures and associated area’s practice.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, practice area and associated procedures and execute the implementation of change and innovation
- Translate top down policy in relation to own practice area and communicate impact to relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute to the optimum utilisation of org. resources, advising on effective planning and development of area of specialisation resource plans.
- Integrate business information, compare, analyse & produce reports to identify trends, discrepancies & inconsistencies for decision making purposes.
- Develop a single practice area in alignment with operational activity and procedural frameworks and ensure tactical implementation.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; best practice implementation solutions.
- Optimise goal achievement through tactical strategy implementation and optimisation of practises, processes & systems across an internal value chain.
- Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 years related experience
- Bachelor’s: Information Tech & Computer Science AND 8-10 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 3-4 years ideally at operational specialist level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND Architecture Certificate (TOGAF) and 8-10 years’ experience in a similar environment
Company: South African Revenue Service (SARS)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A