Website South African Revenue Service (SARS)
To provide expertise, advice and support to develop operational implementation plans and / or associated service delivery processes, by coordinating, preparing, collecting, reviewing and compiling information required to facilitate business activities, in order to continuously enhance service delivery.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- Coordinate and undertake international and regional customs and tax administration research as required.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Identify and resolve queries and problems timeously, apply discretion in line with process guidelines provided.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Execute specialist input through investigation &opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Be observant and engage on possible violations of procedures and standards of conduct and escalate where necessary.
- Plan and organise own work tasks within area of work.
Company: South African Revenue Service (SARS)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A