Website South African Revenue Service (SARS)
To provide expertise, advice and support to develop operational implementation plans and / or associated service delivery processes, by consulting to business on technology solutions in the client server and data services domain whilst ensuring 24/7 availability within all SARS BU platforms, in order to continuously enhance service delivery.
- Be observant and engage on possible violations of regulations, policies, SOPs and standards of conduct and escalate where necessary.
- Correctly apply applicable legislation, including amongst others policies, procedures, and SOPs in the delivery of work outputs.
- Take accountability for delivery of contracted work outputs within agreed parameters, quality standards and client service targets.
- Accumulate information and provide reports with recommendations applicable to area of specialisation.
- Execute process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Use practical and applied knowledge and situational judgement to consider policy implications and to arrive at decisions / conclusions.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of specialisation.
- Test database, development and other related technical issues across relevant systems and technologies.
- Fairness and Transparency
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Efficiency improvement
- Business Knowledge
- Conceptual Ability
- Computer Literacy
- Analytical Thinking
- Database Design and Management
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
Company: South African Revenue Service (SARS)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A