Website South African Revenue Service - SARS
To coordinate and support operational projects, assist with managing and maintaining customer relations, project documentation and monitoring of project milestones / tasks according to agreed project plans. Additionally, to perform various coordinating tasks, such as work e schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, such as maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. Ensure timeous delivery of projects that are within budgets and meet high quality standards. Compile comprehensive report and presentations.
- Prepare records of project activities and ensure the timely processing and delivery of required materials.
- Ensure that all project information is correctly saved on the electronic project management repository according to Project Management Methodology.
- Develop a short-term delivery plan, and plan unit’s activities to ensure that agreed standards and objectives are met.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders that promote integrated service delivery.
- Coordinate and assist with the implementation of the project, ensuring delivery of all documentation within the scope of the project.
- Coordinate implementation of plans and initiatives in area of accountability.
- Assist with detailed project plans, schedules and budgets.
- Apply the PMO methodologies for projects ensuring that inputs and deliverables are timeous and up to specified standards.
- Ensure correspondence and information received from external and internal sources is verified and receive the necessary attention.
- Monitor and report on progress, relevant issues and risks impacting deliverables and take corrective action where necessary.
- Business Knowledge
- Written Communication
- Efficiency improvement
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Project Financial Control and Reporting
- Conflict Resolution
- Verbal Communication
- Project Administration Skills
Qualification & Experience:
- National Diploma / Advanced Certificate (NQF 6) in Project Management or Customer Relations , Diploma in Business Administration or related field AND 2-3 years’ experience in a Project Management, Business Administration or Customer Relations Environment, of which 1-2 years ideally at knowledge worker level, with valid driver’s license.
- Matric/Grade 12 Certificate
- Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 5 years related experience in Project Management, Customer Relations, or Business Administration, with valid driver’s license.
Company: South African Revenue Service – SARS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A