This role manages the Zone Donor Business Unit or Units to ensure that blood is procured as per agreed targets for the Zone, by providing logistical support in terms of staffing, managing of budgets and maintaining all quality standards. In addition, ensures optimal structuring of the operations in the zone and the alignment of all donor marketing activities to ensure optimal blood and blood procurement products.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to develop a preliminary business plan together with Senior Manager, Donor Services. This will entail establishing collection targets per zone.
- Identify risks on an enterprise and divisional level and develop plans to mitigate and reduce risk.
- Participate in business planning sessions and motivate acceptance of the business plan for the area being managed.
- Conduct feasibility studies, monitor revenue and operation trends and make recommendations for continuous business improvements and sustainability.
- Communicate the plan to stakeholders and negotiate and implement individual service level agreements for the zones.
- Facilitate the development of the budget.
- Assist the Senior Manager: Donor Services with the development of national initiatives for the division and develop project plans for implementing agreed decisions.
- Collaborate with Senior Manager: Donor Services and zone management to develop long term strategic plans for the division.
- Review and where necessary motivate for amendments to the work organisation structure/manpower plans to ensure availability of staff to achieve the agreed strategic and operational goals.
- 5 Years Blood Transfusion experience
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vereeniging, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A