As a Concession Estates Manager you’ll manage the existing concessions partners to ensure that performance against revenue and profit targets are maximised and to ensure concessions partner service standards are delivered. You’ll have the opportunity to grow the concessions estate by working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to support corporate objectives.
- Responsible for maintaining concession income and for all other revenue costs associated with the estate including utility costs, business rates and professional fees.
- Manage and evaluate the performance of all concessions parties to ensure that SLA Levels, KPI’s and operational standards are achieved whilst acting as the principal point of contact for concessions partners to resolve any escalated store and operational issues.
- Work with solicitors and be accountable for the negotiation of all legal documents and subsequent management for the delivery of contract completions.
- Prepare information and presentations for Property Board and be ready to make recommendations needed to achieve targets, whilst acting as the authority on concessions lease and license terms in order to maintain consistency and flexibility across the SSL estate.
- Own the relationship with the Sainsburys Property Management Agent Cushman & Wakefield and be responsible for supporting activities including maintaining the concession database, rent demands, debt reporting, data management, rent reviews and obtaining landlord consents.
- Excellent experience in managing leasehold properties either as a Tenant or Landlord
- Have a thorough understanding of property contracts, statutes and legislation governing UK property law.
- Have great commercial awareness and an ability to quickly analyse any given situation.
- Consistently looking for ways to improve service and customer experience
- Strong negotiator with excellent communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A