Retail is at the heart of Sainsbury’s and the impact that we have in Sainsbury’s Tech on our colleagues in store is vital. We work hard to build better colleague experiences across Web, Mobile and Smart Devices, to help simplify their roles so that they can focus on driving sales through fantastic customer service in store.
As a Full stack engineer, you’ll be working with others to shape and build the future of Sainsbury’s. You’ll be working as part of a cross functional team consisting of other experienced Software Engineers, Testers, Product Managers and UX Designers all working to build better experiences for our colleagues.
- Pair programming experience
- Take a test-driven approach to problem solving
- Be dedicated to a lean approach to software engineering
- Ability to explain complicated technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with service-oriented architectures and the advantages and disadvantages of microservices
- Be open to learning other languages and platforms – don’t worry, we will support you to do this
- Knowledge of databases like SQL Server or MongoDB
- Experience with either C#, .Net or ReactJS
- Deploy code frequently using continuous integration and continuous deployment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering Information Technology
Job Location: Walsgrave on Sowe, GB
Application Deadline: N/A