Website Ralphs Grocery Company
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe, clean and fresh environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
- Adhere to all local, state, federal laws, safety and food safety regulations, and Company guidelines.
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the department and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
- Inform customers of grocery specials and assist with their needs and requests.
- Recommend grocery items to customers to ensure they get the products they want and need.
- Check product quality to ensure freshness. Review “sell by” dates and take appropriate action.
- Label, stock and inventory department merchandise.
- Perform Price Changes and ensure overall price integrity.
- Operate register, handle money, process coupons, tender payment and bag groceries for customers.
- 18 years of age
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
Company: Ralphs Grocery Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A