Website Ralphs Grocery Company
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
- Adhere to all local, state, federal laws, safety and food safety regulations, and Company guidelines.
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the department and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
- Offer product samples to help customers discover new items or products they inquire about.
- Inform customers of Drug GM specials.
- Recommend Drug GM items to customers to ensure they get the products they want and need.
- Review “sell by” dates and take appropriate action.
- Label, stock and inventory department merchandise.
- Execute CAO and Key Retailing Programs and maintain sales floor and backroom standards.
- Perform Price Changes and ensure overall price integrity.
- Ability to bend, squat, kneel, and lift/carry objects up to 50 pounds throughout shift.
- Report product ordering/shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
- Display a positive attitude.
- 18 years of age
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
Company: Ralphs Grocery Company
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: San Luis Obispo, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A