Website Ralphs Grocery Company
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by smiling, making eye contact, and answering questions regarding products sold throughout the store.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the department and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
- Perform price checks.
- Strive for at least five items in the bag while ensuring that contents or items are not damaged.
- Follow best practices for bagging items in various types of bags (reusable/plastic/paper).
- Assist in removing customer’s merchandise from bottom of basket (BOB) for checkout.
- Offer assistance to customers with loading bags into their car.
- Return merchandise to store shelves.
- Gather shopping carts and return them to designated areas.
- Understand the store’s layout and have the ability to locate products and conduct price checks for cashiers.
- Display a positive attitude and a sense of urgency.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Inform customers of grocery specials
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, other employees and management.
- Be able to understand and follow instructions.
Company: Ralphs Grocery Company
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Lemon Grove, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A