Website Qatar Petroleum
The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committed to one thing aboveall Excellence.
- To conduct programs for awareness of employees in the prevention of Occupational diseases and nuisance.
- To implement industrial hygiene surveys and projects according to corporate programs of industry best practices.
- To work together with the Occupational Health department, Safety and Environmental professionals in conducting studies in the operational area.
- Proactively manages industrial hygiene in onshore gas processing, distribution and exporting facilities by implementing QP policy, Standard, Procedures & state regulations.
- To study work operations, processes, and projects, and to identify and evaluate Health Hazards, and provide with advise for effective control of hazards and safeguard of the health and wellbeing of employees.
Qualification & Experience:
- Over 12 years’ experience in the HSE and Industrial Hygiene field including 8 years “hands-on” experience in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry.
- Computer program knowledge and using.
- Ability to write technical reports.
- In-depth knowledge of HSE International Codes and Standards e.g. OSHA, and OHSAS 18001 standard etc.
- Leadership, command and control.
- Ability to write specification and prepare mandated reports.
- Communication and Negotiation (Oral & Writing).
- Review of design documents and plans and to insure HSE compliance and to identify specific hazards.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: Doha, QA
Application Deadline: N/A