Website Qatar Foundation
Reporting to Senior Manager Business and Education Solutions, incumbent reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs to create systems solutions that support overall business strategies. The incumbent is responsible for maintenance, user support, upgrades and recommending enhancement for each system in the portfolio of ITS. Exposed to a complex task within the job function while occasionally required to lead an aspect of a complex project.
- Participates in modeling, design, development, integration, testing, configuration, and maintenance/support of systems solutions.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Follows prepared test plans and system documentation to monitor testing for the implementation of system enhancements, modifications, application fixes, and new releases of vendor software.
- Participates in the identification of system enhancements. Follows organizational standards for full life-cycle implementations or upgrades.
- Provides input into the project planning process with team members. Identifies potential issues that could jeopardize the project schedule. Suggests ways to resolve schedule issues. Keeps senior members of the team and management informed.
- Follows operational objectives by studying finalized requirements and operational/project plan.
Qualification & Experience:
- Software design and development experience are highly desirable, as well as earlier work experience in HigherEducation.
- High level of understanding and prior working experience in ERP, SIS & O365. Previous experience working with Azure, Google or Amazon cloud would be advantageous.
- Organized, service-oriented, problem solver and proactive. Four or more years’ of experience in a similar role.
Company: Qatar Foundation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A