Website Qatar Airways
Oversees the medium and long-term planning of Crew Manpower functions and the monthly production and publication of Crew Pairings, ensuring regulatory compliance. Manages the Crew Leave Team who are responsible for the publication of Crew leave ballots and day-to-day Crew leave management.
- Coordinate with internal departments (e.g. Rostering, Training Planning, Systems) to communicate and prepare for changes to business strategy and future Crew demands.
- Responsible for short to medium-term changes to Crew recruitment, Crew upgrade and transition training with relevant stakeholders e.g. Rostering, Training, Fleet Management, Fleet Training Management, Recruitment, Transfer & Upgrades, Cabin Services.
- Orchestrates tasks and deadlines relating to the preparation of the annual budget for Crew Pairing and Crew Manpower.
- Liaises with key stakeholders (e.g. Fleet Management, Fleet Training Management, Cabin Services) to evaluate and implement changes to business rules and practices.
- Directs improvements and refinements to the Crew Resource plans to enable more accurate projection of Crew demand versus supply.
- Establishes synchronicity and consistency of planning assumptions across the Flight Crew, Cabin Crew and Flight Crew Instructor manpower plans.
Qualification & Experience:
- To be committed and contribute to the National talent development, by coaching the national developees, preparing them for a career with boundless potential. Leading to the program’s continued growth and success.
- Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Establish the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Train and develop other employees, to ensure succession planning is in place.
- Oversee and supervise employees. Direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A