Website PSA Airlines Inc.
Crew Schedulers are an integral part of the Operation Control Center (OCC) and serve as a critical component to the airlines operation. The Crew Scheduler is responsible for ensuring each scheduled flight is legally covered with the appropriate crew compliment. Schedulers use tools and resources to schedule pilots and flight attendants, and aptly amending schedules by adhering to FARs, company policies and procedures, and the Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Make last-minute changes to crew hotel reservations/cancellations and transportation arrangements, as necessary, during daily operations.
- Book Flight Attendant on deadhead flights when needed
- Create and modify Flight Attendant schedules to resolve all conflicts created by weather, maintenance, and crew issues by exercising decision-making skills that comply with all applicable FAA regulations, CBA, and company policies while using resources efficiently.
- Interact with Flight Attendants and process daily absences, operation reassignments, crew swaps, and crew movement
- Monitor Flight Attendant check-in status to assure coverage
- Utilize multiple software systems to track and solve complex scheduling problems and complete required checklists.
- Maintain high level of attention to detail and precise communication to Flight Attendants about schedule changes.
- Build all open Flight Attendant segments into trips, and cover for current day.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
- If hired, must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to speak/read/write in English
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office programs
Company: PSA Airlines, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wilmington, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A