Website Porter Airlines Inc.
Reporting to the Supervisor group you are responsible for leading and coaching the Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) in the execution of the operation. You plan where resources are deployed and help build a highly trained team which consistently achieves Porter’s Safety, Reliability and Service objectives. The Lead is the first level of leadership among the Airport Operations Team and is immersed in the operation. They work diligently and in conjunction with other departments to achieve a safe and reliable operation while delivering excellent service to our passengers. The Lead always sets the example and coaches Team Members to improve their performance.
- Adheres to and models company policies and procedures, acting quickly to coach and correct procedural drift with fellow team members
- Supports Leadership in implementing change management initiatives at the Station
- Correctly identify operational issues, view situations in their entirety and provide sound judgment in managing challenging situations
- Effectively plans and manages resources and team members while on shift to achieve safety, reliability and service goals
- Models Porter’s core service behaviours and coaches CSRs to do the same
- Promotes an operationally safe environment, ensuring that team members are following proper Porter safety procedures.
- Makes decisions in accordance with Porter’s priorities of safety, reliability, and service
- Responsible for ensuring safe and efficient handling of aircraft departure and arrivals
- Assists Station Leadership in building a highly trained and high performance team
- Attention to detail; the capacity to prioritize by assessing situations to determine urgency
- Demonstrated Leadership potential
- Dependability (must have a good attendance record and reliable on-time reporting for work)
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge and proficiency in Navitaire/Go Now, Google office suite
- Track record of establishing/maintaining positive and cooperative working relationships with others
Company: Porter Airlines Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A